Catholic modern clothing

So I know there are several sites that have more modern looking Christian t-shirts and bumper stickers but does anyone know if there’s similar things for Catholics? Like I used to go to C28.com but I have stopped because of their anti-catholic material.

Like one thing I would love to have (Not sure if they make these but if they don’t then they should make them lol) You know how they have t-shirts with a praying girl on it or Jesus and it says “Daddy’s Girl” I would love one with Mary on it that says “Mama’s girl”

There are sites where you can print your own t-shirt, you just have to upload a JPG or a PNG graphic. Don’t know about the quality. But hey, u could start a small business, or if not that give profits to charity.

One could always wear something like this:
embassyflag.com/flag_pages/vatican.htm

Aquinas and More has a t-shirt department here.

The Catholic Company also sells t-shirts, link here.

Catholics With Attitude are now serving America as well.

cwaclothing.com/tees-for-her.html

Another Catholic website with Catholic apparel is Nelson Gifts of Stuebenville, OH.

www.catholictothemax.com

Lots of other good Catholic stuff there too.

Catholics With Attitude also has a store for the USA where you can pay in $'s, and upload your own artwork / play around with theirs too.

(Okay, i’m a little biased, I used to work for them - a great bunch of people!)

Phatmass has the essential Catholic Ninja t-shirt, as well as the Church Militant t-shirt.

phatmass.com/phorum/store/category/2-t-shirts/

cafepress.com/+catholic+t-shirts Multiple choices, see if there’s anything that appeals to you.

I’ve used shirtpros.com/shirtpros_designer.html. They have some sort of inkjet printer that will put whatever you upload onto a shirt, if you’re good enough with graphics software to make what you want.

Also some good Catholic t-shirts by various Cafe Press suppliers:

cafepress.com/+catholic+t-shirts?cmp=knc–g--us–lib–apparel–search-b–Catholic_t_shirt&pid=3607873&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=lib–apparel&utm_content=search-b&utm_term=catholic_t_shirt&gclid=CIvlzeGYma4CFcIDtgodQFvlKw

My personal favorite t-shirt is my St. Michael T-shirt from Ranger Up! They offer versions as hoodies, as well as OD and white shirts that can be worn inconspicuously under a military or police uniform. (St, Michael is the patron saint of paratroopers and law enforcement officers), with the motto “NON TIMEBO MALA - I FEAR NO EVIL”

OD army version: rangerup.com/armymike.html
USMC version: rangerup.com/marinesmike.html
hoodie: rangerup.com/michaelhoodie.html
police version: rangerup.com/policemike.html
black version: rangerup.com/saintmichael.html
women’s version: rangerup.com/saintmichael2.html
even MMA fight shorts: rangerup.com/mikeshorts.html

They also have a nice St. George t-shirt

A good web-site is created for new fashion product. It is a web-site that contains a large number of collection of fashion shorts. It is a greet web-site for buying fashionable shorts by choosing. www.centurymma.com/MMA-Shorts_c_54.html
It gives a great facility to the buyer for buying there favorite shorts in low price. It is the unique features of any web-site. It also gives many other facilities,which can be understand by visiting the web-site.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.