Catholic Movies: which one would you watch?

Of the above movie themes, which one would you most likely watch?

Any reason for posting this?

Action sequence with Pope-mobile is clearly the only way to go. Especially if Bruce Willis plays the Pope.

“Yippee-kay-yay, My child!”

“Welcome to the party, Brother. Peace be with you!”

I don’t know, there’s something really wrong about letting Hollywood get its grimey hands on our faith.

Catholic bashing, sure, that’s to be expected, but Benedictine vs Bhuddist monks? That’s just sad.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d still totally go see it!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Or you could get Mel Gibson to play the pope with Danny Glover as his right-hand cardinal.

I can see them whipping around a corner in the popemobile when Danny Glover says, “I’m too old for this!” :smiley:

Me too! :thumbsup:

Don’t forget Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta as a couple of Swiss Guards who bicker like an old married couple. (At least SLJ can quote scripture – All Travolta can do is opine about “You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Switzerland?”) :stuck_out_tongue:

tee

Ooh that’s really good too.

Whoever set up this poll certainly has an imagination!

Hey, a movie where Catholics are just depicted respectfully requires a heck of a lot of imagination!

:doh2: Steven Segal…Oy veh! And Chuck Norris!:extrahappy: We gotta get all our action stars in on this bandwagon!

Even if it is slightly sacreligious…

Yeah, I’ll go with that… :smiley:

I vote for the monk fight.

But only if the Benedictine monks win…:smiley:

Was Friar Tuck a Benedictine?

He certainly swung a mean cudgel.

Hmmmm…what if we replaced the Beneduictines with, oh, I dunno, say…Templars? :knight2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.