Catholic online stores?

I want to buy my FH a nice crucifix, art and/or statue as a wedding gift. The only actual store I know of is too far away, and I haven’t found much I like online. Any recommendations? TIA!

autom.com

Best website I know of for religious gifts, and reasonable prices. Unfortunately, a lot of the cheaper stuff is only sold in bulk so pay attention when ordering.

I don’t know where you’ve already looked online, but I get the Leaflet Missal catalog and they have a website, www.leafletonline.com. They carry a ton of religious goods.

www.catholicsupply.com also has a large selection. They are out of St. Louis but you can order online.

EWTN religious catolog has a lot of items and a portion of the sales go to support the network.

ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com/

www.catholiccompany.com

Has a very nice selection

Mholoth

getfed.com

great prices & quick service!

For prayer books:

catholicbookpublishing.com

www.Aquinasandmore.com

I’ve also heard forum members recommend these guys as offering authentic stuff:
cukierski.net/index.shtml

I have honestly had some very good experiences buying catholic items on ebay. You do have to be very careful about quality, but I have gotten some really pretty and sturdy vintage rosaries.

I like aquinasandmore.com/. I also like catholicoverstock.com/. I am also going to try to find you the name of the place in Montreal where I ordered the act of contrition holy cards I couldn’t find any place else. I figure, even with mail, Montreal is closer than Chicago.

I used to chat with Wendy from the cukierski site. They are a good resource but I don’t know if they have an Crucifixes.

One other site not mentioned yet is www.totallycatholic.com
like Wendy’s site it is a homebased business for a family and she has lots of good stuff on her web-site. totallycatholic.com/crucifix.htm is the page with the Crucifixes on it. You can totally trust these people.

Leaflet Missal has been a great source for me too but now I have a local Religious Goods store near me and I check there first, then go to either Leaflet or Totally Catholic :D.

Brenda V.

Another idea would be to check around at any local antique stores. I found a reasonably priced porcelain statue of Mary while browsing. You may stumble across a real treasure that way.

Thanks for the tips! I totally forgot about getfed and ewtn, I have checked them out before and totally blanked this time. It’s going to be hard to pick! :slight_smile:

There’s already plenty that have been shared, but here’s another one:

thedivinemercy.org/

(click on gift shop)

:thumbsup:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.