Catholic Paintings and Art

I am not certain if this is the correct place to ask, but I am trying to locate a resource that either sells or displays catholic artwork online.

I am trying to track down information on a piece that I have little to go on other than the picture. The picture shows a priest holding up the host during consecration. The mass is Latin with the priest facing the alter. Above the host in the air is an apparition of Christ hanging from the cross. The apparition doesn't show the cross just Christ's body and appears slighly transparent.

I think what you're looking for is called "The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass" and you can try Catholic artist Ariel Agemian.

If you like you can try searching both online.

I apologize if this isn't what you're looking for.

I will Pray with you to St. Anthony of Padua so you can find what you're searching for.

God bless,
goforgoal

There are websites that have pictures of old holy cards, maybe that can help? :) They are beautiful

twosheeps2.blogspot.com/

prayerflowers.com/

The image I am after is here

I would like to purchase the picture in print. The print is available as I have seen it in a catholic supply store.

Thank you for your information.

[quote="goforgoal, post:2, topic:205645"]
I will Pray with you to St. Anthony of Padua so you can find what you're searching for.

[/quote]

** St Anthony is for lost items. St Nathaniel the Apostle is for items sought but not yet found:**

[bibledrb]John 1:45-51[/bibledrb]

[quote="Apollos, post:5, topic:205645"]
** St Anthony is for lost items. St Nathaniel the Apostle is for items sought but not yet found:**

[bibledrb]John 1:45-51[/bibledrb]

[/quote]

Beautiful and God bless you for this.

goforgoal

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.