Catholic PAPERS and PRESENTATIONS for your reading pleasure!

After studying my way back into the Catholic Church (I guess I can speak both Evangelical and Catholic now!), I have these papers and projects to share with you:

mjcook09.tripod.com

I hope you enjoy reading them!

GOD BLESS YOU BRO!!
GOD JOB
Hope you like this site
D

[quote=mjcook]After studying my way back into the Catholic Church (I guess I can speak both Evangelical and Catholic now!), I have these papers and projects to share with you:

mjcook09.tripod.com

I hope you enjoy reading them!
[/quote]

This is a great site and shows that you put a lot of work into it. It has great papers, links and family pictures.
Thanks for sharing this with us. By the way, your three sisters look fantastic in the photo.
Good luck.

To whom were the presentations presented?

You have written some very nice papers there. I really enjoyed reading some of them. Would you mind giving us a little overview of your reversion\conversion?

God Bless
Scylla

I appreciate your affirmation of the website and of my reversion back to the richness of the Catholic Church. The short of my reversion (for those of you who’ve asked) – I thought the grass was greener on the Evangelical side of the fence in College (after being nurtured in a Catholic family), served as a college director and pastoral assistant in the Evangelical Church, spent three years studying in a leading Evangelical Seminary. It was here that I became convinced of Catholic teaching, even if most Catholics couldn’t live up to it! Marian doctrine, Sacraments, Communion of Saints, Salvation, Priesthood, Purgatory, The Church and Magisterium (Tradition), Moral Issues (Sex, Birth Control, etc.), and Scripture Typology were some favorite study topics, as you may have noticed via the papers and presentations on my website, most of which were initially directed toward seminary faculty and students. And now, I pray they bless you as you find the time to read and enjoy them.

mjcook09.tripod.com

What a gorgeous family.

Thanks for the website. I’m thinking of doing a similar one in the future.

You are kind, teajay. Best wishes to you as you build your own site. It was really rewarding for me to build and publish my own website. I recently reviewed papers and presentations therein honoring Mary, in celebration of her feast day today (Assumption into Heaven)…Blessings in Christ, through Mary!

Papers and presentations are very readable even though initially geared toward grad students and professors…

mjcook09.tripod.com

Please let me know your impression of the website (mjcook09.tripod.com), and any questions or comments you have for me on the papers and projects on the website. I’m looking for more stimulating discussion.

Here are a couple of questions I have for you:

1. Are the papers and presentations easily accessible and readable?
  2. Is there one paper/presentation that you particularly liked?
  3. Is there one paper/presentation that was difficult to understand?

Thanks for your helpful feedback!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.