Catholic/Protestant debates

Can anyone recommend some good Catholic/Protestant debates? Any subject, but video would be preferable over just audio.

And also where to find them…

[quote=DonaNobisPacem]Can anyone recommend some good Catholic/Protestant debates? Any subject, but video would be preferable over just audio.

And also where to find them…
[/quote]

Hello Dona,

Have you visited Non-Catholic Religions here at Catholic.com forums? forums.catholic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

You will find a lot of Catholic (Dave Armstrong) / Protestant debates here :

www.biblicalcatholic.com

go to www.gmail.google.com

username: greatdebates
password: john832

There is only audio there.

<< go to www.gmail.google.com there is only audio there. >>

Uhhhh, I wouldn’t do that dude, some of those are still being sold.

We should talk about this in private.

Phil P

There is a really nice Catholic/Protestant debate forum at www.cbworldview.cesbooks.co.nz/forum/index.php

What is nice is the attitude (so far) of the debaters. Though this is a Protestant forum (in New Zealand), Catholics are treated with respect, and the site is open to any debate. I post there under the name LarryS, and as a Catholic, I’ve found it nice place to go to. Also, there aren’t too many people signed up yet, so it is very easy to post and reply quickly.

I also think it needs more Catholics to help. Right now there is a nice discussion on free will that I think many of you out there would enjoy, and contribute to much better than me.

Just a thought.
MBS1

[quote=michaelgazin]go to www.gmail.google.com

username: greatdebates
password: john832

There is only audio there.
[/quote]

Problem fixed…

Debates no longer available.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.