CATHOLIC reproductive help for women in New York - now if we could only get these to spread across the country!

I received this in an email from a friend who lives in New York today - what wonderful news!!

Dear friends,

I’m excited to share with you all the great news that The Gianna Center, New York City’s first authentically Catholic healthcare center for women, is now opening.

Located just three blocks from Grand Central Station, the Gianna Center will provide general medical care for women, obstetrics and gynecology, natural family planning education and a new treatment for infertility called NaProTechnology which assists up to 70% of infertile couples with conceiving a pregnancy.

The Center is committed to following the Church’s teaching on the dignity of the human person.

The Gianna Center will open its doors on December 1, 2009 with an Open House on December 8 to meet the physicians and staff of the Center.

Details about the Gianna Centers mission and services can be found at www.svcmc.org/gianna

Patients interested in scheduling an appointment can call the office at 212-481-1219.

Please keep The Gianna Center, their truly amazing staff, and their much-needed and inspirational work in your prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Your friend in Christ,

Patrick Langrell

Director of Young Adult Outreach
Archdiocese of New York

catholicnyc.com/admin/email/11242009090905.jpg

~Liza

:cool: :smiley: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That is awesome!

I think we need centers like that in every state, at least. :smiley: But hey, sometimes ya just gotta start small, and build up. That is too cool, Liza. Thanks for sharing!

How wonderful! We need so many more centers like this, all over.

Awesome!!!!

Awesome news! It sounds really cool to have a centralized practice like this.

I have a really great Naprotechnology OB-GYN and there are a ton of NFP-only/Catholic medical resources in my part of the Midwest. I'm not sure how prevalent this is in the other major cities of the US, but for starters you can check here for your local medical consultants in Naprotechnology.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.