Catholic resources

Catholic Church Fathers: staycatholic.com/early_church_fathers.htm
Catholic Scriptures: scripturecatholic.com/
Catholic Catechism: vatican.va/archive/ccc/index.htm

Documents of the Church that you probably never knew existed:
Directory on Popular Piety and the Liturgy: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/ccdds/documents/rc_con_ccdds_doc_20020513_vers-direttorio_en.html
The Jewish People and their Sacred Scriptures in the Christian Bible: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/pcb_documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20020212_popolo-ebraico_en.html
On Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: vatican.va/holy_father/leo_xiii/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_25051899_annum-sacrum_en.html
On Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_08051928_miserentissimus-redemptor_en.html
Devotion to the Virgin Mary: vatican.va/holy_father/paul_vi/apost_exhortations/documents/hf_p-vi_exh_19740202_marialis-cultus_en.html
Signum Magnum: vatican.va/holy_father/paul_vi/apost_exhortations/documents/hf_p-vi_exh_19670513_signum-magnum_en.html
Nostra Aetate: vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html
Where Is Your God: vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/cultr/documents/rc_pc_cultr_doc_20040313_where-is-your-god_en.html
Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation: vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19651118_dei-verbum_en.html
Ideal Family of the Permanent Deacon: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cclergy/documents/rc_con_cclergy_doc_19022000_idf_en.html
Discernment for those with homosexual tendencies: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/ccatheduc/documents/rc_con_ccatheduc_doc_20051104_istruzione_en.html
Religious Freedom: vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651207_dignitatis-humanae_en.html
Renewed Commitment to Consecrated Life: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/ccscrlife/documents/rc_con_ccscrlife_doc_20020614_ripartire-da-cristo_en.html
Priesthood of the Old Covenant: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cclergy/documents/rc_con_cclergy_doc_24111998_pandold_en.html
Purity and the Priesthood: vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cclergy/documents/rc_con_cclergy_doc_01011993_purity_en.html
Human Sexuality: vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/family/documents/rc_pc_family_doc_08121995_human-sexuality_en.html
Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church: vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/justpeace/documents/rc_pc_justpeace_doc_20060526_compendio-dott-soc_en.html
Humani Genesris: vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xii/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xii_enc_12081950_humani-generis_en.html
The Family (Vatican Offices documents): vatican.va/themes/famiglia_test/documenti_en.htm
The Family (Papal documents): vatican.va/themes/famiglia_test/santopadre_en.htm
Faith and Reason: vatican.va/edocs/ENG0216/_INDEX.HTM
Pontifical Academy of Science: vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_academies/acdscien/

I prefer this link to the Catechism because this one is search-able by key word.

scborromeo.org/ccc.htm

Oooh, good find! I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

Dear Nick

Good to see you back again. I hope you’ve been praying for me. I need it. I’ve remembered you too.

Keep up your great posts.

God bless:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

Thank you for the prayers, I pray for you too.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.