Catholic Scholarships

Does anyone know of any undergrad scholarship money set aside by foundations/persons for the education of other Catholics?

I would suggest googling “Catholic Scholarships”, and also contacting your specific Diocese to get info on any scholarships available locally that may not be so publicized.

If you are attending a Catholic College or University, you can speak with someone in the business office for what is available.

Sometimes there are smaller scholarships available that are exclusive to the particular school.

Our Knights of Columbus offers a college/uni scholarship every year.

I don’t mean by specific schools, I’m looking for independent scholarship money.

Catholic fraternal organizations and affiliated businesses might. I was given a PTA/PTO scholarship when I was in college from a school that I never attended. I was very surprised to get the money.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.