Catholic Theologians on the Perpetual Virginity

Besides the Early Church Fathers, are there any Catholic Theologians who write about Mary, and specifically her Perpetual Virginity? I’d prefer any theologians within the last 500 years or so, I’ve tried googling it but with no success. Please and thank you!

Scott Hahn “Hail Holy Queen”
Tim Staples “Behold Your Mother”

Both discuss the perpetual virginity but not exclusively. I’m unaware of any book that only discusses her perpetual virginity.

If you are looking more for devotional reading try “True Devotion to Mary” by St. Louis De Montfort

are there any Catholic Theologians who write about Mary, and specifically her Perpetual Virginity? I’d prefer any theologians within the last 500 years or so, I’ve tried googling it but with no success.

Check this out Cruxis117.

queenship.org/product/mariology-3202.html

Several in this book above.

Hope this helps with your question.

God bless.

Cathoholic

stjames-church.com/cogcontents.html

Chapter 4,Book 4.

Cardinal Ratzinger (now Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI), who is perhaps the greatest theologian of our time, writes frequently about the significance and theology of Our Lady’s virginity in his books, such as Daughter Zion. If you have an e-reader, you can keyword search the passages.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.