Catholic vs. protestant debate room

I actually made this room to duk eit with some of my baptist friendsand I need some willing and very knowledged catholics to come join…

groups.myspace.com/Catholicismdebate

just a few can join because I’m trying to keep this small so far I’m trying to get 10 or more of their more knowledged higher ups and friends. So if you want to join and you have to a my space account (which is free), and help me out a bit please do so…

[quote=Valtiel]I actually made this room to duk eit with some of my baptist friendsand I need some willing and very knowledged catholics to come join…

groups.myspace.com/Catholicismdebate

just a few can join because I’m trying to keep this small so far I’m trying to get 10 or more of their more knowledged higher ups and friends. So if you want to join and you have to a my space account (which is free), and help me out a bit please do so…
[/quote]

I just registered for myspace… if I want to do this what am I supposed to do? I click your link and it just takes me to the sign in page

[quote=Lazerlike42]I just registered for myspace… if I want to do this what am I supposed to do? I click your link and it just takes me to the sign in page
[/quote]

it takes you to it and then you click the join button…

[quote=Valtiel]it takes you to it and then you click the join button…
[/quote]

it just brings me to home.myspace.com

and when I search for this group, it doesn’t list any

[quote=Lazerlike42]it just brings me to home.myspace.com

and when I search for this group, it doesn’t list any
[/quote]

thats the URL it gives me as the link directly to it, so I don’t know…

[quote=Valtiel]thats the URL it gives me as the link directly to it, so I don’t know…
[/quote]

Montanaman got on to it no problem…

[quote=Valtiel]thats the URL it gives me as the link directly to it, so I don’t know…
[/quote]

Perhaps it needs to be approved first or something

[quote=Lazerlike42]Perhaps it needs to be approved first or something
[/quote]

I’ve had it for a week…

i need you to “okay” my joining it, awaiting you for authorisation, hehe.

Bring on the baptists.

Ok well it worked now

No “duke-ing!” Catholic apologetics must be peaceable and winning, founded in truth. We don’t need to “duke-it” with anybody because we have the fullness of Truth.

You can be strong when someone misstates something with willful bad intent, but even when someone comes on with outrageous, seemingly libelous (or is it slanderous? – I always get them mixed up) statements, we must always assume that they have come by them innocently.

[quote=mercygate]No “duke-ing!” Catholic apologetics must be peaceable and winning, founded in truth. We don’t need to “duke-it” with anybody because we have the fullness of Truth.

You can be strong when someone misstates something with willful bad intent, but even when someone comes on with outrageous, seemingly libelous (or is it slanderous? – I always get them mixed up) statements, we must always assume that they have come by them innocently.
[/quote]

Well it’s not dukeing per say, I just said that to hype it up. We started a conversation about their curiousity and stigma with catholicism after they attacked me in the car, so this is just for them our debate or discussion, whatever you want to call it…

[quote=Valtiel]Well it’s not duking per say, I just said that to hype it up. We started a conversation about there curiousity and problems with catholicism after they attacked me in the car, so this is just for them our debate or discussion, whatever you want to call it…
[/quote]

I am thoroughly convinced that nobody (well Christian) who is really seeking the truth and really knows what Catholicism believes can disagree with it. As [one of the] the famous quote from Bishop Fulton Sheen goes, "Few people in America hate the Catholic religion, but there are many who hate what they mistakenly believe is the Catholic religion— and if what they hate really were the Catholic religion, Catholics would hate it too.”

I would be willing to do this.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.