CatholicGamer - StarCraft 2 Review

Just wrote this up...so I hope you all enjoy :D

catholicgamer.com/2011/starcraft-2-review/

Cheers.

Thanks for the review, I've seem some gameplay and StarCraft 2 seems to be a fun RTS to play. Too bad my computer is too slow to play it.

BTW I can related to multiplayer anxiety in RTS's. I play Dawn of War: Warhammer 40k and the people in multiplayer can dominate you like no ones business. The only thing worse is that once you have a 1:10 losing streak less people want to play with you and you get kicked out of games or called out on your skill as a player.

Very stressful having to be constantly called a loser when your playing something to relieve stress....

You're very welcome Flavius....it was fun to write.

Glad there are others who share my pain regarding multiplayer anxiety. I want to be good at SC2 laddering, I just can't seem to get the courage ;)

Keep dropping by the site and feel free to comment over there as well. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your review - a good read!

I cant wait to get my hands on SC2 - I was a major fan of the original, a real landmark game for me.

Can anyone advise the min / rec system requirements for SC2?

Thanks!

Hey GWright,

The min specs are here…

Minimum System Requirements

Graphics Card: GeForce 7/8 Series or Radeon 1000/2000 with 256 MB RAM

CPU: Pentium 4

RAM: 1 GB

Internet: ADSL 1 Mbit

Recommended System Requirements:

Graphics Card: GeForce 8000 or Radeon 2000 Series with 512 MB RAM

CPU: Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2

RAM: 2 GB

Internet: ADSL 3 Mbit

Optimal System Requirements

Graphics Card: GeForce 9000’s or Radeon 3000’s series

CPU: Core 2 Duo 3 GHz or Athlon X2

RAM: 2GB with DualChannel mode

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.