Catholicism and Universal Law

I am a mid 20’s Catholic who is in the midst of making some major discoveries in my life. I am finishing my education a wonderful liberal arts college that has exposed me to many different ways of thinking and looking at the world. I have recently been doing some study on other belief systems and am very intrigued and curious about them, but don’t want to stray too far away from the foundations of the Catholic church. Does anybody have anything to say about the Church’s view on Universal law? (Law of Control, Law of Accident, Cause and Effect, Belief, Expectation, Attraction, and Correspondence) Thanks for the help.

:cool:

It will be helpful if you gave a short synopsis of each term:

Law of Control
Law of Accident
Cause and Effect
Belief
Expectation
Attraction
Correspondence

I am uncertain if you are talking about physics or some New Age philosophical amalgam of religious beliefs. :slight_smile:

Welcome to CAF! :slight_smile:

Have you allowed yourself to study about your faith before taking this dangerous adventure?

Curiosity killed the cat.

See, now you have ‘water’ concerned and we don’t even know what you are talking about.

The Catechims of the Catholic Church addresses NATURAL LAW, but I’m not sure about UNIVERSAL LAW.

:smiley: The things mentioned above, which I have no clue what they are about either, concern me. I wouldn’t want to know what it is…for now. My head is small and if I try to put all bits of information to it, the good bits might escape and leave behind other unecessary bits. :slight_smile:

I think you greatly under estimate the firmness of your mind. :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.