Catholics are Protestants???

***I came across this website yesterday and was absolutely SHOCKED!!! :eek: ***

The Catholic Church - God’s One and Only Church

***I knew there were people out there who didn’t agree with VII, but had no idea they went this far!!! They have their own pope and everything. They think we are Protestants. These people are in desparate need of prayer!!! Yikes!!! :bigyikes: ***

[quote=Catholic4aReasn]***I came across this website yesterday and was absolutely SHOCKED!!! :eek: ***

The Catholic Church - God’s One and Only Church

***I knew there were people out there who didn’t agree with VII, but had no idea they went this far!!! They have their own pope and everything. They think we are Protestants. These people are in desparate need of prayer!!! Yikes!!! :bigyikes: ***
[/quote]

I found the 101 heresys shocking. :eek:

While I am not shocked, but only because I have heard of this before. These I believe are sedenadventist (sp?) that I have heard about. It truly saddens me :crying: and they are in desperate need of our prayers :gopray2:

What a hilarious site. Did you see the picture of the white smoke? How about the offical portrait infront of tomatoe plants?!?!?

Please don’t shout.

Yeah, there have been a number of pope wannabes over recent years.

The next-to-last post in this thread has links to a couple lists of these.

“Pope Michael” on Dutch TV

[quote=digitonomy]Please don’t shout.

[/quote]

Huh??

Don’t be shocked… there has always been so called Popes throughout the history of the Church, I believe their are 4 in power right now.

The thing to be shocked on is how it caught your eye, the comparsion to Protestants of the Catholic Church.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.