Catholics Come Home

What do the members here think of this site ?

Thanks for your opinion.

catholicscomehome.org/

I think it is a very good site - I also really enjoy the commercials.

I was shocked to see one opf their commercials on TV last night, but pleasnatly surprised.
Their website must be down or something because I’ve tried multiple times to access it and can’t.

It’s a direct contradiction to what a Bishop recently stated in public, he asked that Catholics leave the religion. It’s a quagmire of inconsistencies.

Do you have this in documentation - because this program has been up in running in many dioceses across the country. Also by nature of Baptismal promises “Once a Catholic always a Catholic.”

I actually saw the commercial today on TLC of all places. I too was pleasantly surprised. :slight_smile:

Their website must be down or something because I’ve tried multiple times to access it and can’t.

I got it on the second try.

In words come home, in actions no. The Bishop is proof of that.

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Can someone explain what this “Bishop” reportedly said, and when ? I’m totally lost.

Finally was able to access the site. So far, I like it. The guy speaking in the audio of the “questions” parts speaks way too fast. Easier to just read the text than listen to him, IMO.

I do like the concept of the entire site.

No he didn’t.

I saw it the other day during the NBC Nightly News I think. It was a slightly different one than what I saw on the website. I think it is great - even if it brings a small percentage back it will have been well worth it.

Can someone explain what this “Bishop” reportedly said, and when ? I’m totally lost.

I have no idea nor do I care to (I don’t want to get suspended :wink: ).

I like the site. There are sections with information for people like me that need to know more about the faith while trying to live it.

great website, great organization. Senior Pal and charliedrake… why are you both so antagonistic??

They can’t talk right now…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.