Catholics of England and Wales witness to Christ like your martyrs

I have mixed views on this because personally I was always put off by proselytising churches. It was the quieter spirituality in the English Catholic Church that partly attracted me to Catholicism.

Don’t worry, an emotional Pope from South America is not going to all of a sudden wreak a personality change on the Catholics of the UK.

Many of the martyrs were quiet witnesses for the faith.

being witness to Christ does not mean going out and preaching at every street corner.

it means living the life, being the example, allowing God to shine through us to others.

Martyrs of England and Wales pray for us this Lord’s that we may drink of the Holy Spirit who is poured out on us as we receive the Blessed Eucharist , and in the power of the Holy Spirit may we witness to the Christ as the Father wills .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.