Catholics show appreciation towards Hindu Leader

thaindian.com/newsportal/india-news/catholics-recognize-us-hindu-leader-rajan-zed_10040999.html

There is no catholic on this entire forum who has an opinion about this. You’ll talk about ethanol until Christ coming but wont comment on this.

What is there to say? He got recognised for inter religious dialogue. Good for him.

i just found it peculair that when i posted this on a Muslim form the members there thought it was great:p

What is it you are looking for here? Obviously a Catholic bishop thought this man deserving of recognition… that should make everybody happy shouldn’t it? Catholics don’t hate the rest of the non-Catholic world you know. We are called to love all people. Don’t you think this part alone would make Catholics happy?

In a remarkable interfaith gesture, Zed studied [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Old Testament, Catholic Theology, Prayer and Spirituality, and Mother Mary under expert Catholic teachers during the last few months.

I really don’t see what you are getting at? Why don’t you explain to us why you think it is peculiar that muslims are happy about it?

What is it you are looking for here? Obviously a Catholic bishop thought this man deserving of recognition… that should make everybody happy shouldn’t it? Catholics don’t hate the rest of the non-Catholic world you know. We are called to love all people. Don’t you think this part alone would make Catholics happy?

In a remarkable interfaith gesture, Zed studied [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Old Testament, Catholic Theology, Prayer and Spirituality, and Mother Mary under expert Catholic teachers during the last few months.

I really don’t see what you are getting at? Why don’t you explain to us why you think it is peculiar that muslims are happy about it?

You ruined the post yourself. Be patient when you post something.

For the matter of “interfaith” in the article, please do not call Jesus in vain. “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain” in the Ten Commandment.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.