CAUGHT ON TAPE: School Bus Driver Brings Girl to Tears for Opposing Gay 'Marriage'

By Kathleen Gilbert CARMEL, Indiana, May 27, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - An Indiana family has filed a civil lawsuit against a local school bus driver caught on tape harassing their daughter to the point of tears and calling her a "stupid little bigot" based on her pro-family views....

Full article...

Carmel Indiana is where I live.

Its a very conservative catholic city. Outrageous that happened here.

I wonder what would have happened to the driver had the positions been opposite.The girl pro-same sex so-called marriage and the driver against.She would have been out on her ear with the adulation of the media and the Usual Suspects.

[quote="Soutane, post:3, topic:200468"]
I wonder what would have happened to the driver had the positions been opposite.The girl pro-same sex so-called marriage and the driver against.She would have been out on her ear with the adulation of the media and the Usual Suspects.

[/quote]

The problem here is.. what on earth is a bus driver doing calling a CHILD a stupid bigot.

not every single thing has to do with political views. How about acting like an adult...

[quote="Stjudeprayforus, post:4, topic:200468"]
The problem here is.. what on earth is a bus driver doing calling a CHILD a stupid bigot.

not every single thing has to do with political views. How about acting like an adult...

[/quote]

True.

And people wonder why so many of us homeschool.

What is most upsetting is that the school acted as if the driver did nothing wrong. Because of public pressure now though the school will find itself forced to fire the driver and no doubt issue an apology to the girl and her family.

But someone connected with the school was on the family's side, and supplied the film from the school bus camera, which the school now probably wishes they had gotten hold of first and destroyed

Nor will the school district like having to pay a hefty sum to the family by court order, which I would expect the will have to make unless they can call the family off.

[quote="mdgspencer, post:7, topic:200468"]
Nor will they like having to pay a hefty sum to the family by court order, which I would expect.

[/quote]

The money comes from the tax base, from the citizenry. The school board likely wouldn't be that upset, it's not their money.

Were I a parent of a child on that bus, board the bus at our stop, and start lecturing her as to why two people of the same gender cannot possibly by married, etc. Give her a taste of her own medicine. My child would not be allowed to ride that bus, or any bus for that matter. I hated my kids riding the bus. So many bad things have happened.

This school district is the same one that allowed those basketball players sodomize a young man, so what does that tell you?

[quote="Ceil-1, post:9, topic:200468"]

This school district is the same one that allowed those basketball players sodomize a young man, so what does that tell you?

[/quote]

Are you going to post the link the news story?

The tape doesn’t make clear what the girl actually was telling her classmates. However, the school bus driver had no right to isolate them and hold them hostage while she harangued them. Its an incident (or incidents) the school district should have handled.

This is why my daughter would be carrying dual Glock 23s. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was caught on tape? And the bus driver wasn't even reprimanded?

I'm lighting a candle for this case. Lord have mercy.

QUOTE=Zatzat;6705752]Are you going to post the link the news story?

I actually did post a link on another, related post. I will have to post the latest article.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.