Caught on Video: Democrat Loses It On Tea Partiers

breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/07/17/Democrat-Loses-It-On-Tea-Party-at-Synagogue-in-Elkins-Park

During a public event at the Reform Congregation - Keneseth Israel in Jenkintown, Pa for Obama (which no Republicans were invited to speak at) - We arrived to find Myron Goldman - a Jewish American for Romney handing out literature. He was told to leave. 10 minutes later, Steve (from Citizens For Liberty) and I were listening to Josh Shapiro talk about how TOLERANT the Democrats are and how they welcome other opinions (yet they tried to throw Mr. Goldman off the property). At the end of the event, I stood in the parking lot with my sign that said Obama has killed (among other things) Jobs, the coal industry, and the Constitution. Things got very heated as a Democrat told one person to “Go F*ck Themself” and then he proceeded to get in my face, bump his chest into me, and told me he was going to break my camera. To be fair, there were 2 lovely Democrat ladies at the end who stopped and said they appreciated our right to be there and voice our opinion. Debbie Wasserman Schultz spoke at this event - the same Debbie Wasserman Schultz who said the Tea Party lacks civility - if you watch this video - I’d say actions speak louder than Debbie’s lying accusations. - Special Thanks to Steve - Co-Founder of Citizens For Liberty for attending the event with me, taking video, keeping me laughing, and stepping in when things got a bit crazy.

Wow, that’s horrible! But not surprising, really.

Remember, Breitbart offered that huge reward to anyone who could bring footage of Tea Party violence or racism? The money has never been claimed. OTOH, we could definitely claim all sorts of rewards if the offer went the other way.

Disgusting

I’m as conservative as they come, but I have to admit that the tea-party folks were making a big deal out of nothing, especially the ‘I’m a young woman’ who got chest bumped. She was making trouble. An no, I did not see her being pushed. I got so disgusted at her whining, that I turned off the video.

On the other hand, why in the world Mr. Chestbumper was so emotional, is beyond me. People take politics wayyyy to seriously.

So I have to say, even though I would have loved to have seen the democrate be made fools of, the people that were doing the filming were just causing trouble.

They were not making trouble, they were standing in the parking lot with a poster! If that qualifies as “making trouble,” then I have some footage of liberals for you…

A grown man, an OLDER MAN, who should know better, was threatening and made physical contact with a young woman?? On what planet is that OK?

:mad:

A grown man, an OLDER MAN, who should know better, was threatening and made physical contact with a young woman?? On what planet is that OK?

Sorry, but equal rights. She can’t play the I’m a young woman card, just when it suits her. If she wants to play with the big boys, then she is going to have to take like a man. She wasn’t hurt and she was clearly egging him on.

Sorry, I don’t care what women do, a real man does not get physically aggressive. He was clearly in the wrong, he was threatening the other man as well. Standing holding a poster is hardly “playing with the big boys.”

:mad:

Are we sure that the ‘girl’ (to use her own words,) is the same person holding the sign?

The white haired man, had an argument with sign woman. He walked away from her. Blue shirt man followed him and asked why he walked away. Again, they were egging him on. Then it appears that after the meeting was over, that they once again targeted him. They were playing on his emotions.

I don’t know about you, but I have no evidence, that white haired man, pushed the ‘girl’. It appears more that he was pushing his face into the camera, because she had the camera in his face. If he made contact with her, it appears to be more of an accident, then intentionally bumping her.

And if he didn’t push her, then she was making false accusations against him. And the nerve of her to ask the man’s wife if he pushes her around, at home.

If she wants to be treated like a girl, then she needs to act like a lady.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.