CBS: Brothers Told Police Jussie Smollett Behind Sending Himself Hate Letter

. . . On Tuesday, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office confirmed to NBC News that Smollett had pleaded no contest . . . with providing false information to law enforcement in 2007. . .

Another brand new development (this time involving the “hate” letter).

The two Nigerian men, also known as the “This is MAGA country!” guys, that “beat” Jussie said that Jussie did the letter too (in addition to staging the phony beating).

They were allegedly paid $3500.00 plus promised another $500.00 by Jussie later to carry out this hate crime false-flag hoax.

Jussie has been removed from at least some of his TV scenes (but not all) as per Fox (also in the story).

CBS: Brothers Told Police Jussie Smollett Behind Sending Himself Hate Letter

Joshua Caplan 19 Feb 2019 Breitbart News

The two men who participated in the allegedly staged attack on Empire actor Jussie Smollett told Chicago police that the singer-actor was behind “creating” a threatening letter sent to him on the set of the program, according to a report. . . .

. . . The development comes after ABC News reported Tuesday that the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service officials are investigating whether Smollett was involved in the letter’s January 22 delivery. The letter, which contained powered aspired and the phrase “Die black fag,” is currently undergoing tests at an FBI crime lab. . . .

. . . Police are seeking to re-question Smollett amid allegations that he staged the attack with the brothers — Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo — who were extras on Empire . Anna Kavanagh, a press representative for Smollett, said Monday that the actor has no plans to meet with police and that his lawyers would keep an “active dialogue” going with authorities on his behalf. . . .

. . . Smollett, who is gay and African-American, told police that two masked men had doused him with an unknown chemical substance as they spewed racist and anti-gay insults at him. The actor also claimed that his attackers had looped a thin rope around his neck and screamed “This is MAGA country!” before fleeing the area.

On Tuesday, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office confirmed to NBC News that Smollett had pleaded no contest to driving under the influence and driving without a license, along with providing false information to law enforcement in 2007. The actor was sentenced to probation for two years and given a choice to pay a fine or serve jail time, NBC News 10 reported. . . .

So are CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post covering this
story?

2 Likes

The political satirists are going to have yet another feast with leftists projecting their own racism and other disorders upon other innocent people.

Whoops! That Didn’t Work!

4 Likes

So are CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post covering this
story?

Their coverage seems to be falling off fast. At least in the case of CNN.

I went to CNN and they are still reporting it. But you have to go down about a dozen “news stories” or so.

Clearly NOT like the Stormy Daniels “news” spoof last year where it was virtually “all Stormy all the time” on CNN for about six to eight weeks (mixed in with the phony Russian bit too).

Your question is a good one and is still being analyzed.

2 Likes

I see it on the front page of their entertainment section.

Under television and opinion.

Their most recent video on their website is from monday.

Arts & Entertainment

1 Like

Sounds like this should be front page news - not in the entertainment section.
This is serious.

2 Likes

This story has more legs on it than a centipede.

1 Like

7_Sorrows . . .

Sounds like this should be front page news - not in the entertainment section.
This is serious.

I agree 7_Sorrows.

This is a racist hate crime. Not any more “entertainment”, then if he assaulted someone, murdered another, etc.

That being said, the story WAS on CNN’s main page last night anyways. (I didn’t recheck today) But it was very far down and could easily have been missed.

When CNN was playing the Story Daniels game last year, they almost always had that story tops, or close to the top on their main page.

They did this day after day ad nauseum.

It was in and of itself, a form of fake news by CNN by grotesquely hypermagnifying it.

Around March or April of last year they did this.

I wrote about it and CNN lost lots of viewers during that time (I wrote about that too. It was my opinion, that it was a cause and effect. People actually wanted news, went elsewhere to get it, and CNN ended up losing viewership because of it in my opinion).

2 Likes

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6004327456001/?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

And this is why I am so over Hollywood and all their award shows.
The hypocrisy is astounding.

2 Likes

Given that the news stories change position over time I don’t know whether or not it was ever on front page news. I’m not sure how to see what the pages look like over time. I started listening to news on my Amazon Echo this morning and a story about Jessie turning himself in was one of the stories highlighted (there’s another thread on the charges started by Cathoholic).

One can only wonder what he was hoping
to gain by doing this during black history month. Did he devise this plan alone or
were others involved?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.