Ceaseless Eternal and Holy Conversion and Transformation

Through the intercession of the Holy Trinity, Holy Family, and of all the Angels and Saints, may a ceaseless plenitude of powerful graces fall upon all peoples, especially all the enemies of the Church. May the Guardian Angels of all the enemies of the Church continually intercede for them to remove all obstacles that keep them from converting. May a share of all daily Masses and prayers and graces envelop all peoples, and through the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, may a double portion of graces be continually sent on all peoples, especially all the enemies of the Church, so no souls be eternally lost. Amen.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you, save souls.
Jesus, I trust in you. Jesus, I trust in you. Jesus, I trust in you.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee, and for all who do not have recourse to thee, especially the enemies of the Church and those recommended to thee. Amen
Holy Trinity, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, All God’s Holy Angels and Saints, the Church Suffering, and the Church Militant, pray for us and all peoples. Amen

May the Merciful eyes and the Merciful Heart of Jesus look to the people of the world and Bless them . You my dear Jesus, who are the Light of the World, bring those who are Lost back into Your flock…Forgive us out Trespasses… You who are the Light of the World guide those who are Lost back into Your Loving Embrace…for with that they may find The Way, The Truth and The Life borne from You.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

†

†

Brother Chung, thank you your post which showed me how to embraced all of God’s children, especially those who need to find their way back to Jesus. May God bestow special blessings on you, may you always have peace in your life

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

Joined you in prayer, Brother Chung.

I just wrote your prayer so I can say it daily. What a beautiful prayer. God bless you.

Continuing to pray with all. :pray:

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.