Cee-Lo song "(Forget) You"

Is it sinful to listen to a song that has numerous f-bombs in the verse, chorus, and song title? The song is NOT about s-e-x. It's a kiss-off to an ex, like that Kanye West song "Gold Digger." So, there's not really any proximate occasion of sin unless someone's prone to cursing...? I don't think the "radio-friendly" edit will be released until later this year.

Ok, just me, but why would you want to even listen to any songs with that disgusting F*** word...

[quote="Prague, post:2, topic:211427"]
Ok, just me, but why would you want to even listen to any songs with that disgusting F*** word...

[/quote]

1. It's a very catchy song. (Same guy behind that song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley.) I have tried to get it out of my head but can't.

2. As a single guy who has been written off by superficial women, I can relate to the lyrics like:* "Yeah i'm sorry, i can't afford a ferrari / but that don't mean i can't get you there / I guess he's an xbox and i'm more atari / But the way you play your game ain't fair."

ok kiddo

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.