Celebrities & Chastity

I am looking for some celebrities who have committed their lives to chastity that I can share with my high school youth group. Particularly looking for male celebrities. Anyone got any ideas?

AC Green, a former basketball player. There is that guy from the movie Bella (sorry…I don’t know a name) Jim Caviezel? Patrick Warburton?

Phillip Rivers

Tim Tebow

are 2 that come to mind

Jonas Brothers

[quote="Rascalking, post:2, topic:187985"]
AC Green, a former basketball player. There is that guy from the movie Bella (sorry...I don't know a name) Jim Caviezel? Patrick Warburton?

[/quote]

Patrick Warburton you say?

Many different people have called me Puddy because apparently I resemble him and share some of his characters' mannerisms, particularly, well... Puddy.

Eduardo Versategui.

Eduardo Verastegui from Bella.

As someone mentioned, The Jonas Brothers!

I think -- but cannot confirm -- David Robinson, the former all-star center for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.

[quote="VonDerTann, post:9, topic:187985"]
I think -- but cannot confirm -- David Robinson, the former all-star center for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.

[/quote]

That's a great one. He was one of my favorite players. Class act too.

Singer Matt Maher even has a Youtube clip where he challenges everyone to live out the Church's call to chastity.

Sweet! I've got some good ideas of examples for our teens.

Thanks everyone!

[quote="mjs1987, post:7, topic:187985"]
Eduardo Verastegui from Bella.

[/quote]

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.