Cellphone popcorn video was a HOAX

I saw this today and remembered there was a thread about this within the past month, thought I would share

wlfi.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2599395&h1=Video%20showing%20cell%20phone%20popping%20popcorn%20is%20a%20hoax&vt1=v&at1=Promotion%2020&d1=142566&LaunchPageAdTag=Promotion%2020&activePane=info&rnd=88086046

I forgot all about this! I DID conduct the experiment, and it failed, 8 cell phones’ worth of failure.

I don’t understand advertisments that have nothing to do with the product, though certainly enough of us surfed to see their fake video :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

LOL, you should have video taped it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t understand advertisments that have nothing to do with the product, though certainly enough of us surfed to see their fake video

I think the reporter asked the company rep that question. Can’t remember what her response was, although I remember thinking it was a lame response.

Heh…I think it’s ironic that the original thread was 3 pages long, yet barely anyone is interested in this one.

The TV news channels got one thing right…sensationalism really does attract more attention than the facts…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.