Certification exam tomorrow morning

So I just got back from a family vacation out of state, yay two week long road trips, yesterday i found out there have been about 6 shootings in the area around my apartment, saw the only dog I’ve ever had have a stroke, and I just remembered about 10 minutes ago that I have to take my teacher certification exams tomorrow morning at 9:00. I know the stuff on the exam like the back of my hand, it’s been so deeply ingrained in me that it’s almost second nature, but I’m really worried because it’s been a while since I’ve had to apply that knowledge to a standardized test. I’m taking the FTCE or Florida Teacher Certification Exam and need to pass it in order to graduate as well as in order to get a job… please pray for me to be able to recall the information and to be able to pass this exam, I don’t have the money to take the test multiple times. Lord help me and thank you for praying!

Lord Jesus, let this person pass the exam…Thank you, Jesus,you are the light of the world!

St Joseph of Cupertino and St John Vianney, you both were able to pass important exams with special grace from God. Please pray for Hopeful’s success in this exam.
Lord, please give reassurance, comfort, and peace to Hopeful, following these recent unsettling events.

I am praying for you.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with you
Bessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praise you Lord that Hopeful23 knows his/her material so well. That will help tremendously on the test, more than if he/she studied everyday without feeling he/she knew the material. I trust that Hopeful23 will do just fine, but please keep him/her confident and relatively stress-free for the test. May he/she actually enjoy taking the test and score very high. Mary, mother of all of us, pray for your child Hopeful23 and intercede to our father that Hopeful23 receives all the graces he/she needs to do well on the test and shine like the stars in heaven with a great score. Thank you! Amen.

Hey guys! Praise be to the Lord I passed the exam! I took it on computer so they give you an “unofficial” score but when it’s all multiple choice and you get a pass it’'s fairly certain that you’ll actually pass. Thank you so much for all the prayers I really appreciate them!

Thanks be to God! Congrats.

The PMP certification can help you get the job, keep your job and earn more money. Here at the Project Management Academy® we pride ourselves on making sure that you are prepared to pass the exam on your first attempt. After our 4-day PMP training you will have all the knowledge and tools needed to take the next step in your career. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, register today for one of our upcoming PMP courses at our convenient local training facilities.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.