Change of culture

so the response i am getting to some of my concerns is that they are cultural and cultures can change. but how do we know that a cultural change is accepted by God? for example, how can a man 200 years ago be able to wear skirted coats and stockings but now it would not be acceptable or trhe same with women and pants and vice versa? or how can modesty change over time in a same culture and still be ok? how did we get from long robes to shorts and t-shirts? and who’s to say that bikinis and mini skirts won’t be ok in 100 years from now? does my question make sense?

also, can someone help me refute this from someone. it has to do with men and women’s hair in 1 corinthians 11

Paul starts with, “Doth not even nature itself teach you…”
No, this was not for the Corinthians only.

Before that, Paul says, “For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man” (v. 8-9).
Clearly, Paul’s teaching was directed to all of humankind.

i hope my question makes sense

You seem to be asking about culturally accepted norms of fashion. Then you ask whether they are accepted by God.

The Catholic Church neither influences nor judges fashion shows. The Wikipedia article about Lucretia_Borgia features a portrait widely believed to be hers, in which her left breast is completely exposed. Whether or not this is really her, the portrait represents a degree of “raciness” that would be considered scandalous today (just ask the president of France).

The Catholic Church has no part in these fashion abuses, and consistently teaches against them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.