Chaplet of Devine Mercy

Short of seeing my children for the first time the feeling this prayer put to song give me is amazing. I’ve never felt strong, loved and peaceful all at the same time. It brings a tear to my eye.

Has anyone else felt this way?

The beauty of our faith are the many ways in which God touches our lives. The Eucharist has made me feel this way many times as well as a simple song sung by our choir. The “source and summit” to the whisper within our souls. God bless you and I thank you for making this a moment for me to know God in everything. I attended the Eucharistic Adoration where the Divine Mercy chaplet was prayed on Friday. Yes, a tear presented itself to me, as well…teachccd :slight_smile:

Thanks! It is as if something touches you that you never knew existed. I have friends that tell me they have read the bible and think its a great book but don’t understand faith. I tell them that you can not intellectually understand faith. It is in your heart and mind all at the same time and it is good…

I spoke in great length with an atheist who had a vast amount of head knowledge concerning our faith but had almost nothing in his heart. There is an old saying that says that the longest journey a person can make is from his head to his heart. When one experiences what you did no explanation is necessary and when one hasn’t, no explanation is possible. Faith is a gift given to us by the grace of God. Praise God that we opened the eyes of our hearts to see it. May God continue to bless you and I pray that your experience with the Chaplet of Divine Mercy continues to touch your heart…teachccd :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.