Chaplet of St. Michael?

I just prayed the Chaplet of St. Michael the Archangel for the first time and I intend to make it a daily habit. Has anyone had any experience with this prayer?

actually I do. I’ve had several of them. There are special promises for those who do it daily including an escourt of angels when you pray it before Mass. I have one from the shrine of monte gargano in italy (the cave of st michael) i probably need to pray it more often. The unfortunate probelm is it does require special prayers for each group of angels which i have to find each time i do. although i believe it’s in the Pieta prayerbook as well as the Raccolta if you can find one of those.

I don’t pray the Chaplet, but I do recite the Prayer to St. Michael by Pope Leo XIII after every rosary and at the end of Mass. I feel at ease knowing that I have the legions of angels fighting for us and looking over us.

I’m intrested in learning how to pray it. Could someone give me some more information?

-Jeanne

ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/chaplet-of-st-michael.htm

It is funny but no one has answered your question. Well, I will answer it.

Ok, I think that it is one of the most powerful prayers I have ever prayed. I was with one of those girls who “see and feel” when “she’s not alone”. and she began to yell and ask me to do something. We began to pray the chaplet and before we ended it everything was calmed. Now she told me that she prays it every day and it has helped a LOT on that issue. Anyway, apparently you are seeking for some bodyguards don’t you? I would recommend the shield or lorica of St. Patrick, in addition to the exorcism of St. Michael. But the most effective prayers are the rosary and the divine mercy chaplet. Remember St. Faustyna was told by Jesus that “Through the chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask is compatible with my will.” You can find that in the diary of St. Faustyna (1731). God Bless you. and pray for me I’ll pray for you.

L

If you get EWTN, it is prayed by Mother Angelica every morning at 7 AM ET (rather a tape is played). I listen to it as I am getting ready for work.

Hi “nsper” :wave: Yes! I say the Chaplet of St. Michael each morning, as part of my regular daily prayers. I love the idea of asking the Angels for their help and protection. And you can develop a closer relationship to your own Guardian Angel through this devotion. It’s awesome!

In case you don’t know the history of this Chaplet… you might be interested to read more about it at this link:

ewtn.com/library/prayer/mikechap.txt

God bless!

I pray this Chaplet evey day. Small pamplet, not sure what others use. It’s a good prayer that reminds us of the help we can receive from the Arch Angels and our own Guardian Angels…I would recommend it…

I wore out the beads! :smiley:

Funny you should ask.

You can learn about and pray the chaplet right here at CAF. **

Perpetual Militia Immaculata Chaplet of St. Michael the Archangel for the conversion of souls.**

Me too. I ran across it by accident when surfing (trying to find something that was not glorifying Obama, actually) and find it soothing and restful.

This is my favorite chaplet.

:angel1:

The Chaplet of St. Michael (aka the Angelic Crown of St. Michael) is an incredibly powerful prayer. It has liberated me from a long-time oppression.

I learned about it through a cd from lighthouse Catholic media which was about angels. I love it, but I don’t pray it often enough. I do watch Mother Angelica pray it (4am here) when I am up that early and I do pray it now and then. It is a powerful prayer, I have a strong connection with the Angels, and Saint Michael the Archangel is my patron saint, so I should pray it more often. Thank you for the reminder about it. I have decided to try to pray at least the rosary or the Divine Mercy chaplet every day, if not both, and I think that I will add the chaplet of Saint Michael to that dedication. In fact, I am going to try to make it an every day prayer along with either the rosary and/or the chaplet of Divine mercy. Again, Thank you for the reminder. God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.