Chaplet of the Divine Mercy in Song - DVD

I recently bought this DVD and just watched it for the first time a few minutes ago. Wow! :smiley:

Join the Marians and the Flynn family in singing The Divine Mercy Chaplet amid the beautiful imagery of The National Shrine of The Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA.

Led by Fr. Joe Roesch, MIC, the Flynns chant the traditional melody of the Chaplet used by the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy at St. Faustina’s convent in Poland.

secure.marianweb.net/giftshop/product.php?DID=107n108&PID=08110091

The traditional melody is beautiful, the Shrine is beautiful … and of course, I can never pass up an opportunity to promote the Marians of the Immaculate Conception! :getholy:

I highly recommend it!

:harp:

I purchased the DVD and the CD a while back, and I agree, it is wonderful. In fact, I just got through listening to it right before I saw your post! :smiley: I pray it every day. (At least, I think it’s the same one you have. Got mine from EWTN)

Hi! Anyone knows where I could find materials on the beginnings/ history of the Divine Mercy? I have been asked to write about this topic. Any book or website you can recommend will be much appreciated. Thanks much! God bless!

Thank you for posting the website! I just ordered the CD,… I pray the chaplet while I am in the car waiting for school to get out…

I cant wait to recieve it!!

Hi Anna,

Here are some links which have info on the history of the Divine Mercy devotion, courtesy of the Marians of the Immaculate Conception. :slight_smile:

thedivinemercy.org/message/history/

thedivinemercy.org/message/stfaustina/

thedivinemercy.org/message/history/timeline.php

The Divine Mercy website truly has a wealth of information available. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:

Just wanted to mention that the link above is for a DVD, not a CD … although they do have a CD available, also. Here is the link for the CD:

secure.marianweb.net/giftshop/product.php?PID=09110072

I believe that this one is exactly the same as the DVD (with the traditional melody from Poland) … just without the video.

If you’re looking for more “contemporary” music, they also have this CD:

secure.marianweb.net/giftshop/product.php?PID=09110055

Enjoy! :harp:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.