Charges Dropped Against Activists Who Exposed Planned Parenthood's Baby Body Parts Scandal

christianpost.com/news/judge-dismisses-felony-charges-against-pro-life-planned-parenthood-video-activist-david-daleiden-167052/
When planned parenthood was investigated in Texas for selling parts of babies who had been aborted, to researchers, a high-profile news story some months ago, the local prosecutor in Texas brought serious charges against the pro-life investigators who exposed this instead, in a move widely seen as an attempt to punish them for revealing planned parenthood’s activity. Now all charges against these investigators have been dropped by the judge in charge.

Glad to hear it. When you fight evil, it sometimes fights back.

.I hope they have some solid legal grounds to sue those arrogant, murder protecting jerks right back.

I’m sure the charges are meant to serve as a deterrent to those who might contemplate further similar actions; dismissal doesn’t nullify the chilling effect.

I’m sure the charges are meant to serve as a deterrent to those who might contemplate further similar actions; dismissal doesn’t nullify the chilling effect.

The charges against them were not dropped because of lack of evidence against them or lack of wrongdoing/innocence…they were dropped because of a technicality having to do with the grand jury’s term, an extension they were given, and the Texas law limits involving that extension.

nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/last-charges-dropped-against-abortion-opponents-in-planned-parenthood-case.html

wsj.com/articles/antiabortion-activists-cleared-in-planned-parenthood-video-case-1469550664

Take note how The Christian Post does a story about the charges being dropped but doesn’t even mention why the charges were dropped, and only quotes *one *side of the story…whereas the NYTimes and Wall Street Journal give you the full story, and quote both sides.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the info.

The charges were a deflection from the actual content of what was found, and the videos were no more tampered with than the nightly news. They can be found online.

I am happy these felony charges were dropped - for whatever reason.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.