Chase's Cherry Mash and Twin Bing's Chocolate Cherry Candies and Idaho Spud

This is a blast from the past, I think maybe there was a 3rd cherry styled candy like these:

I had not seen these for a while. I use to get the Twin Bings, I’m not sure I ever saw the Cherry Mash’s growing up but it is similar.

Anyway, of all things, Walgreen’s is selling the Cherry Mash’s right now, one has to buy a three quarter (3/4)-pound bag of them but I was willing to as to seeing how I had not seen these in years.

One of the wiki articles also referred to the Idaho Spud candies, I believe I saw those and may have tried it but not very often.

Pearson’s sells a maple flavored candy with nougat, that’s a bit similar to the first two above.

I thought I was having a stroke reading this thread title.:woozy_face:

1 Like

Well, I don’t think that’s very nice to say.

I didn’t mean any offense. It’s just that the words in the title, before the context of the article, seem randomly generated and lumped together. It was my poor attempt at humor.

There was (is?) also Brown & Haley’s Cherry Mountain. I remember that from the late 70s and early 80s.

I understood what you meant. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brown and Haley’s? Looks yummy.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.