Chastity in Marriage

I was listening to a discussion on chastity in marriage by a theologin and the question was asked since only the male organ is to be put in the Vas is it wrong to put the finger there? Because of background noise I could not clearly hear his reply. He also said that some theologins say that the woman can climax before intercourse he says this is wrong. I wouild like if possible some enlightenment on what the Majesterium’s teaching is on this. Thank you for any input.

Antrim

is it wrong to put the finger there?

There is nothing in church teaching to indicate this would be wrong, provided it is in the context of foreplay leading to the conjugal act of marriage. The dignity of the act must always be the intent.

He also said that some theologins say that the woman can climax before intercourse he says this is wrong.

The woman’s climax is not directly connected to her fertility. Therefore, in the context of the conjugal act, she may climax before, during, or after.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.