Check Out My Student Project on Ecclesiastes

Hi, my name is Adrian and I’ve recently joined the forum. I’m a 19 year old gap year student and I’d like to share with you a project that I’ve been working on based on the Book of Ecclesiastes.

Before starting my Philosophy degree later this year, I decided I wanted to devote my time to meaningful work that others would gain value from. With the help of my parents, I started the Ecclesiastes Project.

Our mission is to present the Book of Ecclesiastes in a fresh, original and engaging way, that ultimately brings people closer to the timeless wisdom of Solomon and the Bible. With this in mind, we’re creating three distinct series of videos based on each chapter of Ecclesiastes…

A Read Along Series which incorporates audio narration with text in simple videos for those that want to learn the Bible.
A 4K Series which combines scenic visuals and music with the audio narration to create a visceral and meditative journey through the ideas explored in each chapter.
A Performance Series which brings the Scripture to life by interpreting each chapter as an organic dialogue as opposed to a conventional set of stories or sayings.

These videos highlight different aspects of the Scripture, compliment each other and ultimately is meant allow the audience to connect with the Bible on a deeper level.

I’ve recently uploaded Chapter 1 in the 4K series, and I’d love to hear what you guys think!

Sounds good to me! Just one note: are you going to get your material verified with an imprimatur by the bishop?

Love it! The voice is clear and the scenic pictures suit the video well. Bravo.

Thanks! You can look forward to Chapter 2 in the 4K Series next week :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.