Check out Wordonfire.org, a GREAT catholic website!

wordonfire is hosted by Father Barron, a priest from Chicago. He's got a ton of youtube videos which cover the spirituality of Catholicism, as well as popular culture from a catholic perspective.

His website contains weekly sermons since 2001. This priest has AMAZING homilies!

Since there is no "like" button on CAF, I'll just have to post the thumbs-up emoticon instead:

:thumbsup:

Dear Fr Barron,

May the Lord continue to bless your wonderful work of evangelisation. Never grow despondent, just remember ... "The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want ...... "

Kindest Regards,

Tom Kearney.

To save everyone a trip to Google, here is a link to Fr. Barron’s Word on Fire website:
wordonfire.org/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.