Check this out - 3 NOOMA episodes

Check out these 3 “NOOMA” episodes by the author Rob Bell, if you haven’t seen them! (cf www.nooma.com)).

Three series I’ve found on youtube:

1 - Rain
youtube.com/watch?v=HYTIWcXbYfY

5 - Noise
youtube.com/watch?v=SceS0QN0vWs

6 - Kickball
youtube.com/watch?v=sr8cTEhrljs

They all (not only these 3) are really awesome…

(Rob Bell is an author, Christian speaker, and a Protestant pastor and also the featured speaker in the first series of spiritual short films called NOOMA)

:slight_smile:

Zemi, thank you for posting this. I watched them all, and I will watch them again.

I really enjoyed them all.

Wow!! Thanks Zemi, for posting that! It really was what I needed to hear at a time like this in my life (all 3 of them)!! Highly recommend watching them!:thumbsup:

I’m glad then, Mamacita and Hellisreal! :slight_smile: I always kind of stop and think when I see them… (there are 16 altogether but only those 3 on youtube)

Update on the Nooma videos availible on youtube. Not 3 but 5 episodes now.

Please, take a look at them for encouragement…

1 - Rain
youtube.com/watch?v=HYTIWcXbYfY

2 - Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=3yOtBqilB1s&mode=related&search=

5 - Noise
youtube.com/watch?v=SceS0QN0vWs

6 - Kickball
youtube.com/watch?v=sr8cTEhrljs

10 - Lump
youtube.com/watch?v=_TL55AHJ_M0&mode=related&search=

Maybe I set a bad title if this doesn’t attract people… :confused::slight_smile: But if somebody of you stumbles over this, take a look at one of them, hey are really a great spiritual encouragement!!!

Wow, I just watched the first one (rain) and I thought it was very good and generally nicely made. I will certainly watch the other ones once I have time! Thank you Zemi. :slight_smile:

I’m glad Gandalf :slight_smile: All of them are perfect :slight_smile:

We’ve actually been viewing these videos and reviewing the questions in our Sunday School class. They really are refreshing and lots of questions to inspire converation and discussion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.