Check this Rosary out

I just put this together. It has all the mystries of the rosary with movie clips and so on that give a visual for a meditiation of the rosary. I have clips from the Passion of the Christ and other footages. litteralchristianlibrary.wetpaint.com/page/The+Rosary

If there is any suggestions please let me know. I would appreciate it! Please let me know what you think!

Grrr, this darned firewall blocking here at work. I’ll check it out when I get home.:stuck_out_tongue:

I liked what I had time to look at. I would watch the rosary clips, even though my preference is to say a “quiet” rosary myself.
I didnt have time to watch the martial arts, but I am a tai chi person. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I am also a quite rosary kind of person, but I have started to watch each group of mysteries on the day it is called for, and then later or immediately after I will pray the rosary quitely and those clips are fresh in my mind and actually help maximize my meditation. I guess this could be considered a Rosary suppliment.

I also plan to start my 11 year old son who is autistic to watch them each day. His attention span is not designed to do a normal Rosary meditation but this should expose him to the Rosary in a way that will benefit him.

Very nice work … however, would this be violating copyright law?

No, I did not do any of the youtube, I linked what others have posted on youtube.

I especially liked the clips from Jesus of Nazareth.

Check out the Coronation at the bottom of the page of this link, someone did a marvelous job putting it together! litteralchristianlibrary.wetpaint.com/page/The+Glorious+Mysteries

That song is beautiful!!!

amazing i love the clips i’ll be showing hubby later :thumbsup:

The link doesnt work anymore…

Not unusual…this is an eight-year-old thread. Maybe you could send a message to the OP, who is still active on these forums.

Same here.

Oh!

:blush:

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.