Check this youtube video

Wow!

youtube.com/watch?v=6sP0yDQ4hGM&feature=related

I love it.

So, what do you guys think?

Am I on some kind of general ignore list? I don’t seem to be getting any responses to any of my posts. Is there something wrong with them?

I guess for me, it’s not WOW!
It’s cute and clever as are the others on the page, but I guess I’d be more impressed if they actually aired on national television hitting a broad audience.

Not much chance of that. The ACLU would block it before it got off the ground.

:rotfl:

That was great, the others were awesome, too

That was great! He seems to have a lot of great videos on YT. I like this one, too:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UY5sZPU32s&feature=related

Thank you, I liked it too. I really like the sprite spirit one.

Yup. Good one.

Ignatius, I can only speak for my self, but frankly, I’m a little scared to watch something online when there is no hint to what I will be watching. I’m sure you would not post anything icky, but I think it’s best to be cautious.

Music? Cartoon? Catholic issue? Figure skating (I hope)!? Another sport? Something funny? Something disturbing?

Perhaps you could give a little hint as to what we will be clicking onto? I think more people would be willing to check it out.

Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.