Child Forced to Endure Visitations with Mother's Former Lesbian Partner Suffers "Emotional Trauma"

From LifeSiteNews.com:
lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/feb/09020302.html

Child Forced to Endure Visitations with Mother’s Former Lesbian Partner Suffers “Emotional Trauma”

By Matthew Cullinan Hoffman

VIRGINIA, February 3, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Six year old Isabella Miller has been forced to endure new visits with her mother’s former lesbian partner, which is reportedly causing “emotional and spiritual trauma” to the child.

Following a decision to enforce Vermont court orders by Virginia Judge William Sharp, Miller, 40, was required to turn her daughter over to Janet Jenkins, 44, despite testimony that Isabella has suffered serious harm from previous visits…

“I am asking you to join me in prayer that the next visit is stopped by whatever means God has in mind,” wrote Miller to her supporters two days later. “If the visit is not halted and I have to take her … then Isabella will be spiritually and emotionally harmed”…

Contact Information:

Judge William D. Cohen
RUTLAND SUPERIOR COURT
83 Center Street, Suite 3 • Rutland, VT 05701 •
(802) 775-4394
(Please be polite and respectful in your communications)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.