Child going blind

Someone that I know through work has a nephew who, at age 6, is going blind. Dispite the fact that we have an excellent medical center in Birmingham, they can do nothing for him. In fact, they are not sure why it is happening. They are trying to raise money to go to Boston to see someone else, but his insurance is not accepted there.

please pray for this boy and for his family. Also, please pray that they raise the money needed.

May the power of God help this family with their needs and worries. Lord, please come to their aid to obtain the help and medical care this little boy needs. Heal and comfort them according to your will. Amen

I will pray the Rosary today for this child and family.

God bless all!!!

Praying for this child, and for his family.

Prayer to St. Lucy Patron Saint Of Vision for this Child.

O God, our Creator and Redeemer, mercifully hear our prayers and as we venerate Your servant, St. Lucy, for the light of faith You bestowed upon her, increase and preserve this same light also in our souls, that we may be able to avoid evil, to do good, and abhor nothing so much as the blindness and the darkness of evil and of sin.
Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You by intercession of Your servant, St. Lucy, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory, for our salvation and that of others, and that we may come to the enjoyment of the unfailing light of the Lamb of God in paradise. St. Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear our prayer and obtain our petitions. Amen.

Dear Sicilian Virgin and Martyr, whom the Church recalls in Eucharistic Prayer I, you valiantly rejected great promises and resisted several threats in remaining faithful to your beloved Lord. For centuries Christians have invoked you particularly when suffering from eye trouble. So now we implore your assistance on behalf of This child t. We also ask you to teach us to imitate you and to avoid spiritual blindness of any kind. Amen.

Dear Lord, architect and builder of life, we beg of You, please touch the eyes of this little boy and heal them, that he might be able to see the wonders of this world You have given us. In Jesus name we pray.

I have added the boy to my blog prayer list. Please do update us.

:signofcross:

Praying to St. Lucy for this precious child to retain his sight!

Praying for this little one.

Praying for this child and his family…

Prayers promised

Praying very hard to St Lucy for this little one and his family. I can’t imagine. :gopray:

I’ll be praying for him and his sight, and for his family and the needed funds in my prayers and Masses.

Jesus I beg You to save his sight.

Still praying!

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on this young child, age 6, that ralphinal knows through work and is going blind. Grant him a healing of mind and body and restore his strength and spirit.

Comfort him with the knowledge that I am praying for him and his family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

Praying earnestly…

praying for his vision…and to keep having hope

Still praying to St. Lucy for this Child of God.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Still praying very hard for this precious child!

I will continue to pray for this child and family, daily.

God bless all!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.