Child in critical condition

Hey everyone.

I come bearing some bad news. A friend of mine, a very religious non-Catholic Christian, is going through a hard time right now.

Her younger cousin drowned the other day; however, EMS was able to revive the little girl. Yet she lay in the ICU right now, clinging to dear life, and they might be considering removing her from life support.

Please, keep this little girl in your prayers.

Holy Father, send out your angels to protect this child and her family. I pray to you, O Lord, to grant special mercies upon them.

Strengthen their faith in you, my God, and allow them and us to cling to you as children. Let not their faith falter, and allow them peace in this time of pain and tribulation.

I pray that you grant this girl comfort in her time of suffering. Let her feel Your glorious presence, O Lord, as she lay there in that hospital bed. Comfort her, and let her feel at ease.

We offer these prayers to You through Your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
May God’s perfect will be done.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father, please hear our prayers for this child and her family. We ask this in the name of Jesus

Praying for this little girl and her family. :crossrc:

Praying very hard for them. News like this just breaks my heart.

praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying with you

Amen.

Thank you all very much for your prayers. The little girl passed away yesterday.

Please, continue to keep her in your prayers.

+JMJTJ+

She and her loved ones will be in my prayers.
***May the Holy Family comfort and sustain her family in their grief, ***
and may she rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

RIP and heartfelt condolences to her family!

prayers promised

So sorry to hear of the child’s passing. May she be welcomed by Our Lord to Heaven’s peace and glory.

May her parents and family, somehow be comforted in that knowledge, that thier precious daughter was also God’s precious daughter and will remain so.

May they have the grace and mercy of Our Lord at this difficult time.

On my prayer list for continuing prayers…

Thank you JLongoria for letting us know about this beautiful child- this little girl- of God.

I am keeping her in my prayers. :gopray: :gopray2:

Thank you all very much for your continued prayers.

Thank you all very, very much.

My prayers are with this child and with her family in this time of need!

Continued prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.