Children bullied at school

Could we please pray for children, young people of whatever age being physically/emotionally/mentally abused by their peers at schools, and through web abuse. Some abused children already have enough difficulties and challenges with health or conditions that make them seem different. Bullying or abuse causes misery and fear, and results in damaged lives and sometimes, as in two recent cases, suicide.

Holy Spirit, please pour the spirit of compassion into the hearts and minds of the young; and give courage to them not to succumb to the peer pressure of those whose hearts are hardened, so that they do not participate in abuse of anyone.
Please, into hearts of stone, put hearts that are healed and can receive and give love to both the strong and the vulnerable.

Dear Jesus, please protect all who are shy, or diferent, or battling difficult conditions. Help them to flourish.

Heavenly Father, protect all Your children from abuse and neglect, for You love each as much as if each were the only one.

God, I trust in You, that You will hear our prayers for all Your children.

Lord protect children and people who are shy and sensitive and not social from eveil and others that mistreat them verbally and in other ways . Lord protect these as they are your children . thanks my lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . Thanks for POSTING this Prayer REQUEST , it is wonderful . LORD HEAR THIS PRAYER ! , THANKS- JOHN

Praying very hard for them!

Lord please bless the children.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known; that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intersession was left undaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To thee to we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despite not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Trishie, I am glad that you have posted this prayer request. It’s one I can relate to, since I had been bullied in school when I was very young.

Loving Father, I pray today for all victims of bullying. Show Your love to them, heal their minds and hearts of the painful memories that come back to haunt them. Above all, I ask that You grant them hearts ready to forgive those who have hurt them.

I also pray for those who have bullied others, whether in a schoolyard, a classroom, or online. I ask you, Lord God, to open their hearts to You; replace whatever causes them to bully others with Your love, so that they may see You in others. Forgive them if they have hurt others.

Forgive those who have taken their own lives as a result of bullying by others. Receive them into Your Kingdom and give them eternal life, happiness, and peace. Amen.

My son has some disabilities and has been bullied a lot throughout his life. I pray for God to help my son and the other children who struggle daily with this.

Amen to that. No one deserves to be bullied.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen. † :signofcross:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer to St. Anthony for Protection From Danger

O Holy St. Anthony,
be our protector and defender.
Ask God to surround us with the Holy Angels,
so that we may emerge from every danger
in the fullness of health and well-being.
Guide our life journey,
so we will always walk safely together with you,
in God’s friendship.

Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.