Children of abuse

I am working with many adults who were abused as children. May God protect them and carry them through difficult times. May they trust you and have faith in you and themselves. Please help them see what a gift their lives are and that it was not their fault.

Pray to St. Joseph a most caring father. Protect these hurt children.

praying very hard

Heavenly Father, please hear and grant this prayer. I ask You in the name of Jesus.

O Saint Joseph foster father of the Lord Jesus Christ you who are terror to demons, pray for us that those poor people may not be tormented by the demons who abused them. Amen

And

Mary we look to you after haing sought the help of thy spouse, we ask you for the grace of healing for all children that are abused and all adults abused as children

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Blessed St. Joseph, as the protector of home life and the family, we seek your intercession
to bring about an end to child abuse of all forms,

for comfort and aid to those who have been abused and are currently being abused.,

and for God’s justice to be wrought on the abuser.

For this we pray, in the name of Jesus,

Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who implored your help and sought your intercession were left unassisted.
Full of confidence in your power I fly unto you and beg your protection.
Despise not O Guardian of the Redeemer my humble supplication, but in your bounty, hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers promised

Praying hard for this for a while, now .
Will always continue to do so.:crossrc:

Praying.

Praying for those adults with past abuse traumas and the children these days being abused.

Continuing in prayer for all concerned

(In praying for these, you pray for me also.)

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around all of us who were abused as children and present us to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for us healing of our hearts and spirits. May God’s holy will be done in our lives! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

I am praying for them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.