Children

Lord, Jesus, be with the children who lost their parents in that horrible masacre in Florida. Bless the parents who lost their lives and while on Earth acted as faithful stewards and guardians of those which You hold most dear to your heart: children.

Lord, be with all children awaiting adoption especially those that are older and those with disabilities. Lord, be with those seeking to adopt children - those who pour out their hearts and put themselves at total risk of heart break.

Lord, be with those mothers who are at a time in their lives and are contemplating abortion. Please guide them to choose life instead of death and help them understand that adoption is a gift and an option.

I pray that all these prayers be answered in Jesus’ name. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed are Thou amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I am joining you in prayer for these intentions.

Lord, I pray for those children in Florida who have lost their parents so tragically. Strengthen them, O Lord, and grant them Your peace and comfort in this most difficult time. In Jesus name we pray.

Praying hard for these precious children.

Praying.

:crossrc: Amen. :crossrc:

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.