Children's bible

Does someone have a recommendation on a children’s bible which is the complete bible and not a story bible?

Is there a reason you are putting this restriction on our recommendations? IME, it is better to respect the developmental abilities of children and use a story Bible first, because it gets the point across without taxing their limited ability to pay attention.

That said, I think I saw one recently called the Adventure Bible or something like that that is a “real” Bible aimed at kids. The RE director at my church showed it to me, so I don’t think it has anything in it that would be a problem for a Catholic child. (Some Protestant children’s Bibles might.)

We already have a couple of story bibles so I’m wanting to move up.

Oh, and we already have an NIV children’s bible so I want one that’s Catholic. Thanks!

NAB St. Joseph Edition is complete, and usually has extras, like prayers and the precepts. There is a cute one with Noah’s Ark on the cover.

I use the Zondervan’s Children’s Bible (Catholic Edition) for the religion class that I teach. It is the Good News Translation. Here’s a link for it on Amazon.com

amazon.com/GNT-Childrens-Bible-Catholic-Zondervan/dp/0310704898

You might check the selection here:

getfed.com/discount-catholic/475/Childrens/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.