Childrens Mass

Good Morning Everyone!

I was hoping that I could get assistance on a mass I’m preparing for this Friday. I’m trying to find resources on Mass greetings and intentions that are appropriate for a school Mass. If anyone has suggestions please let me know :slight_smile:

:popcorn:

what i have seen in school masses (I am assuming it is elementary?) is that intentions were written by the 8th grade candidates for confirmation and it was rotated among the students.
At my children’s previous school, readings, intentions, prayer of the faithful was rotated between the different grades starting with the 3rd. That class then put together the intentions and prayers and took turns doing the readings. It seemed to work very well and introduced the children to doing parts of the mass that they could. Altar servers also came from the presenting class as well as those who brought up the gifts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.