Chinese Prayers are much, much needed

These guys are taking a beating, let's fight back as prayer warriors!!!

Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit and all of the angels and saints, especially inluding Mary herself! Pray for all of those oppressed in China that are of our Christian Faith!!

A m e n

I don't know any Chinese prayers.

I think that, given the content of his post, prodigalson12 is simply referring to the need to pray for Chinese Christians (Catholic and Protestant) who are being brutally persecuted for their faith.

We should all pray for our brothers and sisters in China! Most of us have absolutely no idea what it would be like to be jailed or killed for our faith. This sort of persecution happens on a regular basis in many countries.

For the oppressed christians in China ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

I agree, we must pray for our Christian Brothers and Sisters (and really people in China) to be able to worship and practice their faith freely…

[quote="prodigalson12, post:1, topic:180143"]
Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit and all of the angels and saints, especially inluding Mary herself! Pray for all of those oppressed in China that are of our Christian Faith!!

[/quote]

I am praying.

Lord, please be especially close to the persecuted Catholics in China. May they receive peace and joy in the depths of their hearts this Christmas and keep strong in their battle for religious freedom. Please care for every one of them in a special way and protect them from being brutally treated or imprisoned. Please give them all the graces they need to endure whatever it is you will for them to suffer or be deprived of. Please convert the Chinese government and bring religious freedom and peace to China and the Chinese people. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

For the persecuted Christians in China, as well as anywhere else in the world.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.