Chris has three cancerous lesions/chemo

Please pray for Chris. He is undergoing chemo. Thank you so much!

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Praying for Chris…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

God bless,
~Rae

Lord, please heal Chris according to your holy and perfect will. Help him to keep strong and faithful and abandoned to your holy will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I am praying for Chris.

I have said a Hail Mary for Chris. :gopray:

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil .
Amen .

Hail Mary full of grace .
The Lord is with Thee .
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus .
Holy Mary Mother of God ,
pray for us sinners ,
now and at the hour of our death .
Amen .

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now ,
and ever shall be , world without end .
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.” Num 6:24-26

Continued prayers.
_

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Lord, I don’t always understand your ways. I don’t know why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish their spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.:knight1:

Chris is having a very tough time with the chemo and it is not working to the extent the doctors had hoped. Thank you for your prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Novena Prayer to Saint Michael of the Saints
Trinitarian Mystic and Cancer Patron

We praise you, Most Holy Trinity, for having sent us Saint Michael of the Saints, to be our friend and intercessor in the fight against cancer.

Grant us, we pray, a humble faith that we may follow in his holy footsteps and believe without doubt in your generous gift of healing.

With humble and childlike trust, we ask your Divine help through Saint Michael of the Saints in this urgent necessity.

May this gift of bodily health bring us peace and joy which are but a foretaste of heaven, and may we be counted one day among your saints in glory.

Father, your world is ill with cancer and frightened. We pray you ease the suffering of those afflicted, give loving hands to those who care for them, and light the way for those who seek its cure.

Merciful Father, extend your healing hand so that we may cry out, A cure at last!

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Prayer for Cancer Patients
Most Holy Trinity, You who gave us Saint Michael of the Saints as trusted friend and intercessor, and as patron of those afflicted with cancer, look with kindness on your servants who this day invoke his name.

Through his intercession, comfort those in distress, confirm those in doubt. Satisfy their spiritual needs from the treasury of your grace.

Remember all those who call on your help, but be especially solicitous of Chris. Restore health to this person and to all those who are sick.

Sanctify those who endure pain with Christlike acceptance and grant to all of us a just reward in the life of glory to come.

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Chris is having a tough go of it. Yours prayers are so appreciated Thank you.

May we be assisted, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
by the worshipful intercession of Thy glorious Mother,
the ever-Virgin Mary; that we,
who have been enriched by her perpetual blessings,
may be delivered from all dangers,
and through her loving kindness made to be of one heart and mind:
Who livest and reignest world without end.

Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.