Christ in Heaven?

What will it be like to see Christ in Heaven. I mean, there’s going to be so many people there, more than enough. Is it that we’re only going to spend time with Christ a few hours every other day, or week? You know what I mean? I know this probably sounds silly. But did any ever think about it?

I want to be with my Lord everyday, and if not, then I hope I can commune with God (Father or Spirit) every day. Or will there be more than one Christ but of the same body? Like the Eucharist?

Strange thoughts i know.

We don’t know what heaven will be like:

But as it is written: “What eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, and what has not entered the human heart, what God has prepared for those who love him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

But we do know that we will be perfectly happy. Whatever you need to be perfectly happy will be present for you.

The same God who multiplied five loaves to feed thousands, and who is completely present to millions of people in the Eucharist, knows how to be present to all of us in heaven.

Interesting questions! Remember that Heaven is not simply another earth with the same limitations and the Trinity added on for good measure. It’s a whole different reality. Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit will be present to each person in such a way as to be completely satisfying beyond our wildest expectations. I’m pretty sure we won’t be taking turns (assuming we get there).

Betsy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.