Christadelphians don't believe in the Divinity or trinity?

Can you give me some practical proofs and biblical points to prove both the divinty of Christ and the proof of the Trinity?

[quote=I thirst 4 YOU!]Can you give me some practical proofs and biblical points to prove both the divinty of Christ and the proof of the Trinity?
[/quote]

Maybe you should do your own homework. A good place to start is Theology and Sanity by Frank Sheed.

[quote=5-Decades-a-Day]Maybe you should do your own homework.
[/quote]

Play nice there 5 Decades. This was a legit question that didn’t really deserve your snappy response - though your recommendation was a good one. :whistle:

basic info on christadelphians
apologeticsindex.org/c93.html

The Biblical Basis of the Doctrine of the Trinity: An Outline Study
Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
apologetics.com/default.jsp?bodycontent=articles/doctrinal_apologetics/bowman-trinity.html&pagetitle=The%20Biblical%20Basis%20of%20the%20Doctrine%20of%20the%20Trinity:%20An%20Outline%20Study

forananswer.org/Top_Index.htm

Some outlines on refuting christadelphian doctrine
bible.ca/d-christadelphian-resurrection-judgement-hell.htm

carm.org/christadelphian.htm

Ask them who tempted Jesus in the wilderness and if Jesus had a sin nature. They believe that Satan is impersonal.

A christadelphian book worth reading to see how they think
users.sa.chariot.net.au/~aleck/

[quote=5-Decades-a-Day]Maybe you should do your own homework. A good place to start is Theology and Sanity by Frank Sheed.
[/quote]

Maybe you should be a good Catholic and help out here.

[quote=I thirst 4 YOU!]Can you give me some practical proofs and biblical points to prove both the divinty of Christ and the proof of the Trinity?
[/quote]

John 1:1, conerning Jesus, states, “In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD.”

[quote=LatinCat]Maybe you should be a good Catholic and help out here.
[/quote]

I did. If you want to do more, I am not stopping you. The original question was, in effect, “please explain to me the most fundamental and difficult to explain doctrines of the Catholic faith. I’m waiting.”

If you think you can do better than Frank Sheed, show me.

[quote=jrabs]Play nice there 5 Decades. This was a legit question that didn’t really deserve your snappy response - though your recommendation was a good one. :whistle:
[/quote]

I said “maybe.”

Hmm… maybe you’re right. :whistle:

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.