Christian convert faces death

[font=Arial]Christian convert faces death
19/03/2006 21:29 - (SA)

Kabul - An Afghan man is being prosecuted in a Kabul court and could be sentenced to death after being charged with converting from Islam to Christianity, a crime under this country’s Islamic shariah laws, a judge said on Sunday.

news24.com/News24/World/News/0,2-10-1462_1901006,00.html

Is this tolerance? I think not!

Subrosa[/font]

[quote=Subrosa] Is this tolerance? I think not!

Subrosa
[/quote]

oh comeon…give it a rest. its been posted zillions of times…and like i said before… instead of whining about it on a board. do something about it.

Welcome to the religion of piece. Killing an apostate, killing the Joos, killing the unbelievers, killing consciense.

This has been posted here forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=103980

[quote=Muslim]oh comeon…give it a rest. its been posted zillions of times…and like i said before… instead of whining about it on a board. do something about it.
[/quote]

Ummm, we are doing something about it by posting about this on this board and many others. These boards also inform people as well as whine. You have a problem with that?

[quote=Muslim]oh comeon…give it a rest. its been posted zillions of times…and like i said before… instead of whining about it on a board. do something about it.
[/quote]

Someone can do something about it or just whine about it, but the bottom line is “Afghan Islam” is not a peaceful religion. Another violent version of Islam for 'ya…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.